Updated: Jul 27, 2012
We believe that in life, as well as in business, we should do what we believe in and what we’re passionate about. So naturally, we wanted to build another MIDI app that offered a better solution to the pad-based controllers such as the Music Production Controller (MPC).
We branded this app after our other flagship MIDI app, Koushion. Among its features are the key lock feature and programmable pads, which let you improvise with a larger range of pitches by removing those that are not in the desired key.
- 16 easy-to-tap pads in a familiar MPC-style layout.
- Programmable layout: every pad can be re-assigned to any MIDI note/channel!
- Key lock: with the flick of a finger, you can lock the pads to any major, minor, or pentatonic scale.
- MIDI cable connectivity via iRig MIDI or a USB-to-MIDI cable and the iPad Camera Connection Kit
- Wireless connectivity via CoreMIDI Network Sessions or rtpMIDI
- Automatic integration with other apps via CoreMIDI virtual ports. Open up a synth in the background and Koushion: Pads will trigger the notes!
Koushion: Pads in Action
Vestibulum adipiscing adipiscing nunc, vel molestie sapien tincidunt nec. In non est interdum elit euismod molestie ac eu metus. In condimentum mollis orci, nec luctus mauris gravida eu. Donec non libero non ipsum vulputate scelerisque egestas in quam. Vivamus vel est non nulla aliquet tristique. Pellentesque in nisi orci.
App Store Review
Sed nec felis sed velit placerat tempus. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas.